Tuesday, October 30, 2007

StumbleUpon

I would like to introduce you all to StumbleUpon. This Mozilla or Internet Explorer add-on has introduced me to more cool and useful websites in the last three weeks than I have found in the last three years.

The application is simple, download the application, put in your interests and then start clicking. You’ll be so impressed you’ll bookmark just about everything that pops up. I have so many bookmarks that I need to figure out the best way to organize them. The system also keeps track of what you like and don’t like so that you can For each stumble you can decided whether or not you like that page and the application learns better your interests.

Stumble upon does have a few other features, such as adding your friends to see what they like, however I have not yet found this feature particularly useful.

Tx: www.genbeta.com

No comments: