Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Traveling Pill Box

As I’ve said before, I travel a lot for my work. In the process, I’ve developed some handy packing solutions to save time and keep me organized. Today’s solution keeps me well stocked with all of the possible drugs I could need on a trip. (Yes, the legal kind.)

Instead of dragging around six different drug bottles, keeping them all packed up in my bag. I took a weekly pill box (purchased cheaply at the Dollar Store) and I labeled each of the compartments for the drug that I want to store in it. The drugs I found the most useful in my travels are:
  • Pepto
  • Allergy Medicine
  • Nicorette (for the former smokers out there)
  • Vitamins
  • Sleeping Pills
  • Mydol
  • Advil

  • Unfortunately I don’t have a label maker. It’s a silly investment I can’t let myself make. (Though it would be a wonderful Christmas Present…hint hint.) So I hand wrote the labels and taped them on. I think I’m going to make one for my briefcase because there has been more than on scenario where I’ve needed a Pepto or a Mydol at work.

    No comments: