Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Free Online Weight Loss Diary

There are now some great online resources to help you loose weight. I've tried a few and found a great one called My Fitness Pal. This website is an online food and exercise diary. This social networking site get users create a database of foods and corresponding calories. You can use the database to create a food journal. It also subtracts calories for you depending on how much you exercised that day.

One annoyingly helpful thing...it sends you emails if you haven't entered your diary in a while.

Also check out the really cute Personalized Weight Loss Badge they give you! Helps keep you motivated.

Calorie Counter

MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


One of the other free food diaries I tried was My-Calorie-Counter, but there were serious technical issues and I had trouble logging in on several occasions. I've heard the Weight Watchers diary is also helpful, but it does cost to join.

No comments: